Friday, July 30, 2010

Crazy Post

I was trying to post all of the pictures from our trip but I got side tracked and haven't gotten back to it. Even now as I'm typing Talmage is demanding attention. I think they are trying to drive me crazy! It's so hot and humid that I feel bad forcing the kids to play outside or ride bikes anytime after about 9 AM. That can make for a long day. We are wishing we were still on vacation. The weather in Utah and Idaho was great. We spent two weeks up there visiting family and friends. We particularly enjoyed taking it easy by lounging in the pool and hiking in the mountains.

Aaron has been working lots of extra hours since we got back. He had the PTO to take but that doesn't change the tight deadlines. He has also had "odd hour" phone call meetings. This week he talked to a group of developers in Japan and some in India. Because of the time difference these calls can't always happen during the normal work day. All this extra work feels like Aaron's already started back into school, but that's a month away still. I hope he gets caught up by then.

No comments: