
On Saturday we bought a new car. It is a Honda CR-V and it's the blue color you see in the picture. We wanted the green but alas it was a few thousand more. So we're liking blue. It's odd to be a two car family now. We have some work that needs to be done on our Buick and it will be so nice to drop it off and not worry about being without a car while the work is done on it. We are all enjoying the height of the CR-V. The kids love seeing more now that they sit higher, I can get in and out easier, and Aaron just likes being taller. I never thought we'd buy a new car because used seems to make financial sense but Aaron insisted on a new car (preferably Japanese) with an extended warranty because he has no car fixing abilities or desire to learn. So now that we've done our part to stimulate the economy we'll start pinching pennies again.
6 comments:
It's beautiful!! May not be big enough for all of us when we come to visit ;-) I remember when we bought out brand new Honda. It was the day before Aaron was born. Hmm... I wonder if that had anyting to do with his insistance.
Nice! We sold our car on Monday and then we bought a new car today! Well, not brand new, but definitely an upgrade in newness...a 2006 Suzuki Forenza with only 29,000 miles on it. I opted not to get the warranty, though in a panic about the extra money/month. I think we're living dual lives! I'll post about it soon.
I'm SO jealous! I want a new car so bad. Maybe if I stopped going to Disneyland, and other places I would have the money. Hmmm... maybe I don't want a car that bad. :-) Your car looks so nice. I LOVE the color. Who gets to drive it? Will it be going to work or staying home for Brandon. I can't wait to take a ride in it!
Stephanie had a good question...who gets to drive it?
Looks good!! Way to stimulate!
Awesome, Tarah told me you got a new car because I just said I think it would be fun to come visit you but that I would probably have to rent a car because you only have one car... said you haven't seen their blog lately...
Also Congratulations on Talmage's gymnastic talent!
Post a Comment