Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Old Pictures

Sometimes it is fun to look at old pictures of the kids and see their personalities and goofy faces they still make. I thought I'd share some with you.Talmage at ten months.

Anya at eight months.Talmage (11 months) pulling out the hard drive (with dad's supervision).

Anya pulling out the pots and pans.


As I look through old pictures I also realize that the kids have always loved being with each other and Talmage likes taking care of his little sister.
Waking up after napping on the couch.

Cuddling in Talmage's bed after nap time.

Talmage (2 yrs) feeding Anya (5 months).

Talmage (3 yrs) feeding Anya (1 yr).

Reading The Book of Mormon together on a hot day, in their underwear/diaper.

I sure like my kids.

3 comments:

Stepha said...

What a fun walk down memory lane!

Jackie said...

Wow. Those were fun to see. They really still do look like themselves. That's incredible! I always used to wonder when the kids were babies what they would look like "all grown up"...I guess it's just the same, but bigger. Cute. I agree, I really love my kids too, but like is different than love sometimes. Love is unconditional and always and we would do everything for them. But, some days I sure do like them more than others.

PS I tried Wii boxing for the first time last night and I TOTALLY see what you mean. I was scarily good at it and I think I liked it a little too much.

PPS I really like your new title, "Kay Pasa." That's really clever.

HoneyGram & Papa said...

Me too! I really like your kids!!