Friday, December 26, 2008
Gifts
Here are some pictures of the kids with a few of their gifts.
Santa brought Anya a mattress, new pillow, and sheets.
Here's the kids beds put together into a bunk bed. They are loving it for play time but Anya's still trying to get used to the new feel.
Anya insisted on putting this Elmo outfit from Sierra on as soon as she opened. She is also wearing Talmage's roller skates that Santa gave him.
Talmage got a SUIT! Now he can look like Dad on Sundays. He was very excited and put the jacket on and started searching for the "secret pockets". But his doesn't have any. He was a little sad but got over it quickly. We'll have to rig up something so he can put a pen inside his jacket were his Dad keeps his.
Here is one of Talmage's reaction to Aaron receiving a Wii from Santa.
Anya was so cute trying to play boxing.
This is a awesome picture of me looking super excited. It was snapped as I was explaining to the kids what the gift is. I am opening a scanner/copier/printer. I got a cord (USB2) in my stocking. Those of you who know Aaron's fascination with cords may find this funny. I was happy to have something to plug my cord into when I opened this gift, though I had guessed I would be getting it because I had been doing some serious hinting and out right asking for this. It will be great for preparing lessons for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can Talmage skate in his new skates? That takes some serious coordination.
I'm jealous of the Wii. I think I want to get one with our tax money...we'll see.
Yea for your printer, scanner, copier! I can't imagine how you've gone without one this whole time.
PS. I like your green walls. I have a green bedroom. I liked your comment about selling to people from Washington; you're probably right about that. But, at least our hubbies can appreciate the green too, right?
Post a Comment