At our house we have few fights over toys. But lately the dictionary is the coveted item. Both kids love to have it and if the other sees it in use they try to coax it from their sibling by trying to trade them for a Spanish/English dictionary. This doesn't work very often so until who ever has the dictionary gets distracted the "loser" has to use the Spanish/English one. As you can see they are the same size and both paperback. But they know which one is the "real" one. You may wonder what they do with the dictionary. Well I'm not sure. Mostly just pack it around and read or pretend to read words out of it, from what I can tell.
Monday, November 10, 2008
The Great Dictionary Battle
At our house we have few fights over toys. But lately the dictionary is the coveted item. Both kids love to have it and if the other sees it in use they try to coax it from their sibling by trying to trade them for a Spanish/English dictionary. This doesn't work very often so until who ever has the dictionary gets distracted the "loser" has to use the Spanish/English one. As you can see they are the same size and both paperback. But they know which one is the "real" one. You may wonder what they do with the dictionary. Well I'm not sure. Mostly just pack it around and read or pretend to read words out of it, from what I can tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment