Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Guy

Not only is Aaron working, starting his masters but he's also working on another patent. He will meet with a patent lawyer in two weeks to present his idea and go over the paperwork. He was also selected to be part of a work from home pilot group. This means that two days a week he stays home and VPNs to work. So two of the four days he has night classes the kids get to eat lunch and dinner with him and I am assured a car during the day. While he is working from home he is super focused and has been doing more work than when he's at work dealing with coworker distractions. Aaron and USAA have been a good match. We are blessed to be benefiting from this great company.

2 comments:

Just US said...

I agree...WHAT A GUY! You're very blessed!

Stepha said...

You are doing so well I'm so glad. Now take some vacation and bring your family to see me! Just joking...a little bit. I do want to see you guys, but know that with school it is hard to get away. I sure miss you guys!