Friday, August 1, 2008
Sewing Projects
Anya needed more pajamas and Talmage has wanted a robe for some time so I decided to make them. Helping them pick our patterns and flannel reminded me of when my mom used to take us to the fabric store. I only had 2 instead of 5. How did she do it. After convincing Talmage that this blue cloud print would work better than shiny pink I was willing to accept just about anything Anya picked. She liked the "ABCD" print so we were set. Both kids love the finished product and try extra hard not to spill breakfast on it.

Anya is wearing my wedding veil because she thinks its from "when Mom was a princess" and I was so flattered I let her try it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have matching fabric sitting here that I got from a yard sale for a buck! I should make my kids matching things and we can have twins that never knew each other. :) Good job on those projects; they look great!
Cute pj's! Anya does look like a princess. It is beautiful!
Post a Comment