While in Washington we got to see a few friends. We met up with Carley and her two girls and Tarah and her daughter at Bradley Lake Park. We enjoyed watching our kids play and reminiscing a little about high school and filing each other in on who has married who.

The moms. We don't look like we've changed a whole lot since high school. I wonder if I'll be able to say that in another 10 years.


This is the girl Talmage tells me he's going to marry. She is 4 months younger and they have known each other all her life. He was so happy to be able to play with her again.

Here are all the kids. They had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
What a great reunion! I remember those days. Its fun to see the next generation.
I wish I could've been there! It's so cute to see you ladies and your kiddos playing together. When are we going to build our houses in the cauldesac with our white picket fences? I'm headed out to WA this coming weekend. I hope I get to see Carley and Tara too. I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation. I was giggling at the "Tall Anya" video along with everyone else.
Post a Comment