Talmage chose to make a puppy (no big surprise). The puppy barks and wags it's tail (and I thought the neighbor's barking dog was annoying). He chose this football outfit because he thought the helmet was cool. He kept calling it Mariners clothes (good thing Aaron wasn't there to have a heart attack, which he later did when I told him that they actually had Mariners clothes but Talmage chose the football ones anyways). Talmage also found cleats to match, he was very excited. He wanted to name it "Puppy" but we already have one of those so I made him pick another name. He finally came up with "Waggy" because of the wagging tail. Waggy has not taken the place of Puppy but Talmage does let Puppy wear all of Waggy's clothes.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Dress Up With New Friends
On Tuesday the kids went to a friends birthday party at Build-A-Bear. They both got to make a new friend. Anya chose a monkey and dressed it in Snow White clothes just like her Halloween costume. She was so excited when she realized that she got to take the monkey home after the party. She likes treating it like a baby. She named it "Monkey"-- I have very creative children.
Talmage chose to make a puppy (no big surprise). The puppy barks and wags it's tail (and I thought the neighbor's barking dog was annoying). He chose this football outfit because he thought the helmet was cool. He kept calling it Mariners clothes (good thing Aaron wasn't there to have a heart attack, which he later did when I told him that they actually had Mariners clothes but Talmage chose the football ones anyways). Talmage also found cleats to match, he was very excited. He wanted to name it "Puppy" but we already have one of those so I made him pick another name. He finally came up with "Waggy" because of the wagging tail. Waggy has not taken the place of Puppy but Talmage does let Puppy wear all of Waggy's clothes.
I was trying to take a picture of Talmage and Waggy but Anya insisted on crowding in. I ended up getting this one of them preparing for the picture. Talmage is such a goof.
Talmage was being so goofy, I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do but he loves how the picture turned out and just laughs and laughs at it.
Talmage chose to make a puppy (no big surprise). The puppy barks and wags it's tail (and I thought the neighbor's barking dog was annoying). He chose this football outfit because he thought the helmet was cool. He kept calling it Mariners clothes (good thing Aaron wasn't there to have a heart attack, which he later did when I told him that they actually had Mariners clothes but Talmage chose the football ones anyways). Talmage also found cleats to match, he was very excited. He wanted to name it "Puppy" but we already have one of those so I made him pick another name. He finally came up with "Waggy" because of the wagging tail. Waggy has not taken the place of Puppy but Talmage does let Puppy wear all of Waggy's clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Anya,
I love your snow white outfit and Monkey sure looks cute.
Talmage,
It's so nice that Puppy has another dog friend. I like your dog's name. Waggy. He looks like he'd be a great athlete.
Those pictures are fo funny. I laughed and laughed at the faces.
Grandma Dazey
I love it! Anya looks so cute "walking" her monkey.
hi is irene the kids are big
Post a Comment