Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Tag

I was tagged again here are the questions and my answers.

10 yrs ago:
I was a Junior in High School-- Hmmmm that's about it, nothing exciting happens for another year.

5 Things on my list of things to do today: Cook dinner, spray paint an old metal swing set, water our poor dry flowers and trees, help Aaron hang a shelf in the kids closet so that they can learn to hang their own clothes up, finish this post (thanks Steph for adding another thing to my list!).

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Pay a lot of tithing. Invest. Save. Travel.

3 of my bad habits:
Talking more than listening. Bragging about my kids. Eating ice cream nearly every night after the kids go to bed.

Places I have lived: In Washington-- Coleville, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Monroe, Snohomish, Puyallup. San Antonio, Texas and Rexburg, Idaho. I may have forgotten a few in Washington--I may have lived in Lynnwood, Renton, and Woodinville too-- can't remember so well, it was a long time ago. I have averaged about a move a year-- about 27 moves in my life time. The most moves in a single school year is 4 homes and 3 schools-- impressive I know!


Things most people don't know about me: I strongly dislike making phone calls. I don't mind talking to people on the phone-- it's just the calling I don't like. This especially includes doctors offices, utility companies, stores, libraries, anyone I visit teach, and even friends.

I'll tag Kara and Christin-- Jackie your off the hook because I know you've already had this one.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's interesting that you don't like the phone. I was kinda hoping that was the case since Aaron is always the one that calls us, even if it's me he needs to talk to! I'm glad it's the phone you dislike and not me! ;-P

Jackie said...

I'm exactly the same way about the phone. I dread any calling that makes me call somebody and I'm terrible at visiting teaching because I never want to call to set up the appointments. VT really stinks for me because if I add onto the fact that I have a phone phobia, with the fact that I was taught NEVER EVER EVER to invite myself over to somebody's house, VT becomes a real monthly nightmare. I also hate calling the cable company because they have terrible customer service and insurance companies.

Jackie said...

And, you've moved more times than I have. I thought I was pretty nuts about moving. Do you want to stay in one place now? I'm still a wanderer, I think. Nate and I have moved 7 times in the 5 years we've been married.